Choco Mint Cheesecake Bars
How to do it:
1. Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix on high speed for 1 minute using a whisk.
3. Scrape down and mix on high speed for 4 minutes.
4. Set aside.
1. Combine Butta Butteroil Substitute, eggs, water, light corn syrup, and Apito Peppermint Paste in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 1 minute using a paddle.
2. Add Fino Chocolate Cake Mix and mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
3. Deposit batter in a greased and lined 9” x 9” pan.
4. Pour the cheesecake mixture on top.
5. Top with cashew nuts.
6. Bake at 170°C for 20-25 minutes.
Yield: 24 pieces x 1” x 1.5”