How to do it:
1. Place bread flour, all purpose flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, Bakels Sweet Dough Blend, sugar, whole eggs, Fino Potato Flakes, and water in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Butta Butteroils Substitute and mix on high speed for 5 minutes or until dough is developed.
3. Scale dough to 40g. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Flatten the dough and put filling at the center. Seal the dough in a similar way as sealing a siopao dough. Round.
5. Place dough on flat sheets.
6. Proof and bake at 180°C for 10-15 minutes.
Yield: 19 pieces x 40g dough