How to do it:
1. Combine dough ingredients and mix for 2 minutes on low speed.
2. Mix further on high speed until dough is developed.
3. Scale into 280g dough pieces. Round and rest for 5 minutes.
4. Mix Frutojam Gourmet Raspberry and Bakels Custard Mix.
5. Roll out the dough pieces to a rectangular shape, approximately 6"x 4''.
6. Spread 70g of the filling evenly at the center of the dough in a lengthwise manner.
7. Make a small diagonal cuts on both sides resembling like a leaf shape.
8. The right hand piece is passed over the filling towards the left hand piece and the left hand piece is brought over in similar manner.
9. The sequence continues until all cut portions are overlapped.
10. Place the arranged dough on a greased flat sheet or deposit in a greased loaf pan.
Yield: 6 x 280g