How to do it:
1. Place cake flour, Bakels Baking Powder, whole eggs, Ovalett, sugar and Bakels Alkalized Cocoa Powder in a mixing bowl and whisk for 5 minutes at high speed. Fold in butter and Apito Chocolate Paste.
2. Pour in a jelly roll pan, lined with grease-proof paper.
3. Bake at 180°C for 16 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cake center comes out clean.
4. Remove from pan immediately after baking. Spread chocolate frosting and roll. Cool.
5. Cover and decorate rolled cake using prepared chocolate frosting.
1. Blend Bakels Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Bakels Condensed Milk, vegetable oil and butter until smooth.
2. Heat in a double boiler and stir until thick.
3. Apply on prepared cake.
Yield: 1 jelly roll
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City