Choco Strawberry Cake
How to do it:
1. Soak Fino Meal Base in 15g water until water is absorbed.
2. Mix Bakels Muffin Mix, eggs, water and Fino Meal Base on low speed in 1 minute.
3. Mix on high speed for 4 minutes. Gradually add oil while mixing.
4. Place batter in 6” paper-lined round pan.
5. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
Moist chocolate cake:
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend using a cake paddle for 1 minute on low speed.
2. Shift to medium speed and blend for 4 minutes.
3. Deposit batter in 6” paper- lined round pan.
4. Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes.
1. Using a paddle, beat Bakels Whipping Cream on high speed for 3 minutes.
2. Shift to a wire whisk. Gradually add cold water while whipping on high speed for 3 minutes.
3. Shift again to a paddle. Add half of Les Fruits Strawberry to the mixture and mix on medium speed until the
fruit pieces are slightly mashed.
1. Spread icing on the surface of one cake.
2. Spread the remaining Les Fruits Strawberry on top of the icing.
3. Top with the other cake and cover with the remaining icing.
Yield: 1 x 6” round cake