Chocolate and Raisin Artisan Bread
How to do it:
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add water and honey. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Shift to high speed and mix for 7 minutes.
4. Add raisins and Fino Dark Chocolate Chips. Mix on low speed for 1 minute.
5. Round and ferment the dough for 60 minutes.
6. Scale to 450g. Mold into Vienna shape.
7. Dry proof for 30 minutes.
9. Bale at 200°C with steam for 10 minutes.
10. Lower the temperature to 190°C and open the dampener. Continue baking for 15 minutes.
Yield: 4 x 450g