How to do it:
1. Combine all purpose flour, Fino Potato Flakes, Bakels Bake Stable Custard Mix, Dobrim Nobro, Monofresh, Bakels Instant Yeast, milk powder and Bakels Baking Powder.
2. Dissolve sugar, salt and eggs in water. Mix together with dry ingredients on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Shift to high speed and develop dough thoroughly.
4. Rest for 1 hour.
5. Sheet dough into ½ cm thickness. Cut using a round doughnut cutter.
6. Place in a baking tray and proof for 1.5 hours or until double in volume.
7. Fry at 180°C until golden brown approximately 1-2 minutes.
8. Cool and pipe custard filling into doughnut.
9. Coat with Fino Dark Chocolate Buttons.
10. Put finished product in 4oz baking cups.
1. Whip Bakels Bake Stable Custard Mix, water and fresh milk on high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Place inside a piping bag and set aside.
1. Melt Fino Dark Chocolate Buttons in a double boiler.
Yield: 102 piece x 20g