Chocolate Cake with Strawberry Bavarian
How to do it:
1. Blend Fino Chocolate Cake Mix and Butta Butteroil Substitute on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Add water and eggs. Mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
3. Shift to low speed and add almonds. Min until well-combined.
4. Deposit in an 8” round pan.
5. Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes or until done.
1. Mix Bakels Whipping Cream with a paddle on high speed for 3 minutes.
2. Shift to a wire whisk. Whip Bakels Whipping Cream on high speed for 5 minutes while gradually adding water.
3. Fold in Apito Strawberry Paste and Bakels Bavarian Cream.
1. Mix Diamond Glaze Chocolate and Bakels Dark Choco Fudge by hand until well-combined. Assembly
1. Cut the cake horizontally into 3 layers.
2. Spread filling in between layers.
3. Cover with the chocolate frosting.
4. Top with Unifil Strawberry and chocolate cake trimmings.
Yield: 1 x 8” round cake