Chocolate Cookie Sandwich
How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine Apito Biscuit Mix, Bakels World Comopund Butter and Brite Vanilla Extra Strength. Blend together on low speed for 10 seconds. Switch to high speed and mix for another 20 – 30 seconds.
3. Form the dough into a ball. Place the cookie doughi n between two sheets of wax paper or plastic and roll out evenly to 6mm.
4. Cut the dough with a round cookie cutter (2.5” in diameter) or desired cookie shape.
5. Place the cookies on a tray.
6. Bake at 190°C for 8-12 minutes.
7. Let it cool.
8. Fill one cookie with Bakels Hazelnut Truffle approximately 12 grams. Sandwich with the other pair.
9. Dip in melted Non-temp Milk Chocolate.
10. Drizzle with Non-temp White Chocolate if desired.
Yield: 16 pieces ~ 8 sandwiched cookies
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City