Chocolate Frosted Delight
How to do it:
1. Cream butter, Ovalett and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs in 3 stages and continue creaming after each addition.
3. Add light corn syrup, Brite Vanilla Extra Strength and Apito Chocolate Paste.
4. Blend all dry ingredients and add to the mixture alternately with water.
5. Pour into prepared pan and bake at 180°C for 30-35 minutes.
1. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
2. Put in a double boiler and stir until mixture thickens.
3. Apply on cake as desired.
Yield: 1 round cake