Chocolate Mint Brownies
How to do it:
1. Melt Apito Cooking Chocolate with Butta BOS, Apito Chocolate Paste and glucose using a microwave or double boiler.
2. Combine melted chocolate with sugar. Mix on slow speed using a paddle until well blended.
3. Add eggs. Mix on slow speed for 30 seconds.
4. Add flour, salt and baking soda. Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
5. Bake at 175°C for 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Cool brownie layer.
7. Combine ingredients for mint layer and mix by hand until smooth.
8. Spread evenly over the cooled brownie.
9. Melt ingredients for chocolate layer and glaze over mint layer. Allow chocolate layer to set before serving.
Yield: 24 slices (2.25” x 1.5”)