Chocolate Sprinkled Cake
How to do it:
1. Combine Group 1 in a mixing bowl and mix on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Add in Group 2 and continue mixing on low speed for 1 minute, then shift to high speed and mix for 4 minutes.
3. Slowly add Group 3 while mixing.
4. Mix further on low speed for 2 minutes.
5. Pour batter into a lined 8-in diameter pan.
6. Bake at 180°C for 40-50 minutes.
7. Cool then decorate with icing and Apito Chocolate Rice.
1. Whip Bakels Whipping Cream and fresh milk on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Shift to high speed and whip for 6-8 minutes.
Yield: 1 x 8” round cake