Chocolate Strawberry Roll
How to do it:
1. Combine whole eggs, Ovalett and sugar in a mixing bowl, mix at 1st speed for 1 minute.
2. Add cake flour, cornstarch, and Fino Double-Acting Baking Powder. Shift to 3rd speed and mix for 3 minutes.
3. Gradually add water wile mixing at 3rd speed for 1 minute.
4. Fold in Bakels Alkalized Cocoa Powder and Apito Chocolate Paste.
5. Pour batter in a well-greased jelly roll pan.
6. Bake at 180°C for 10-15 minutes.
1. Transfer the cake onto a cheese cloth. Spread Unifil Strawberry and roll.
2. Once it cools down, cover the roll with Bakels Dark Choco Fudge.
3. Decorate with fresh strawberries.
Yield: 1 roll