How to do it:
1. Blend Fino Chocolate Cake Mix and Butta Butteroil Substitute for 1 minute at 1st speed.
2. Add water and eggs, mix for 4 minutes at 2nd speed.
3. Deposit in a 7½ x 2 inch pan, greased and lined with wax paper.
4. Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes or until done.
5. Remove from pan when warm. Cool.
6. Cut into three layers.
1. Combine cream cheese and brown sugar, beat until soft.
2. In a separate bowl, whip Whip Brite Powder and cold water, then fold into cream cheese mixture.
3. Beat icing until smooth.
1. Place bottom layer of cake in serving plate. Spread ¼ of icing on cake layer, then continue to stack up layer with ¼ of icing on each layer.
2. Finally, cover top and sides of assembled cake with the remaining icing and grate chocolate on top.
3. Refrigerate for 6 hours before serving.
Yield: 1 torte
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City