How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients for 2 minutes on slow speed followed by 8 minutes on top speed. Develop dough thoroughly. Dough temperature must be 27-29°C.
2. Place in proofing containers/boxes generously sprinkled with flour. Ferment for 60 minutes.
3. Gently tip dough out of the containers into a generously floured work bench.
4. Very gently cut the dough sheet into equal rectangle pieces, preferably with a metal scraper.
5. Place on a floured baking tray. Proof for 30 minutes.
6. Bake with steam at the start of baking at 200°C. Open oven vent after 15 minutes.
7. Bake until golden brown, approximately 25 minutes.
Yield: 18 pieces x 100 grams