How to do it:
1. Cream Butta Butteroil Substitute and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in *Balec solution and Brite Vanilla Extra Strength.
2. Combine flour, cinnamon, Bakels Baking Powder and salt and add to Butta Butteroil mixture.
3. Blend well on medium speed.
4. Shape dough into 10-g balls. Brush with water.
5. Roll balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
6. Set cookies 1-inch apart on lightly greased cookie sheets. Flatten slightly.
7. Bake at 180ºC for 10-15 minutes or untill the edges turn light brown.
8. Cool slightly on pans, then transfer to racks to cool completely.
Balec solution: Dissolve 10.0 g Balec Lacto Albumen in 50.0g water.
Yield: 62 x 10-g dough