How to do it:
1. Infuse cinnamon stick with cream.
2. Boil the cream and add in inverted sugar.
3. Sieve and pour over Pettina Dark Chocolate.
4. Emulsify. Temper (28°C)
5. Pipe into the mold and let set (30 min).
1. Melt Pettina Non-Tempering Chocolate around 44-46°C.
2. Get a clean polycarbonate mold and overflow each hole with melted chocolates.
3. Use a bench scraper to tap the side of the mold.
4. Turn the mold upside-down and tap some more time on the side. Scrape.
5. Set the mold in the fridge for 15-20 min.
6. Pipe the Cinnamon ganache filling into the bonbons ¾ full.
7. To close the bon bon. Melt the 2nd set of Pettina Chocolate and spoon chocolate over the top of the mold.
8. Scrape across the top with bench scraper.
9. Cool in the fridge and tap the molds to extract the pralines.
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City