How to do it:
1. Place all the ingredients in a spiral mixer except for Bakels Shortening and Butta Butteroil Substitute and mix at slow speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Bakels Shortening and Butta Butteroil Substitute and develop dough completely.
3. Round dough, cover and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Sheet dough into rectangular shape about ½ inch thick.
5. Brush dough with butter and sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon mixture and raisins.
6. Roll dough from long side and seal edges properly.
7. Dredge rolled dough in sugar-cinnamon mixture and cut crosswise.
8. Place pieces in loaf pans.
9. Proof for 30 – 60 minutes, or until ready.
10. Bake at 180°C until done (approximately 30 minutes).
1. Cream butter and cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy.
2. Add powdered sugar and mix on medium speed until homogeneous.
3. Spread on top of the cinnamon rolls.