Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
How to do it:
1. Mix bread flour, salt, sugar, Bakels Instant Yeast, Lecitem Supreme, skimmed milk, eggs, water and cinnamon powder on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Bakels Shortening and Butta Butteroil Substitute and mix on high speed for 3 minutes.
3. When the dough is partially developed, add soaked raisins and continue mixing on high speed until fully developed.
4. Scale at 400 grams. Rest dough for 10 minutes.
5. Sheet dough, spread filling and mold into loaf shape.
7. Bake at 180°C for 20-30 minutes.
1. Dissolve brown sugar and molasses in water. Combine with Bakels Bake-Stable Custard Mix and cinnamon powder in a mixing bowl and whip for 5 minutes on high speed.
2. Apply on dough.
Yield: 2 x 350g