How to do it:
1. Blend dough ingredients except Butta Butteroil Substitute and butter using spiral mixer at low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and butter and mix at high speed until fully developed.
3. Scale dough into 400g pieces, round and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Sheet out each piece into rectangular shape then spread filling.
5. Roll and cut 30 g pieces.
6. Place 3 pieces in each medium sized ensaymada tin and then proof for 60-90 minutes.
7. Bake at 180°C for 12-15 minutes or until light brown.
8. Remove from pan immediately after baking.
Yield: 15 x 90g