How to do it:
1. Place flour, sugar, Bakels Sweet Dough Blend, Bakels Instant Yeast, Fino Potato Flakes, water, milk, and egg yolk in mixing bowl and mix at low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add butter and develop dough thoroughly.
3. Remove from mixing bowl and allow dough to recover for 10 minutes.
4. Scale (40 g), put filling, and mold as desired. Place dough pieces into well-greased flat sheets.
5. Proof and bake at 180°C.
1. Mix all ingredients together.
1. Cream softened butter for 5 minutes on medium speed. Scrape down.
2. Gradually add eggs for 30 seconds on medium speed.
3. Add Apito Expresso Paste.
4. Add Fino Coffee Boy Part 2 on slow speed until well incorporated.
5. Refrigerate until needed.
Yield: 52 x 40g