All Purpose Flour
How to do it:
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Add water and egg. Mix for 2 minutes on slow speed.
- Add Bakels Dairy Blend and continue mixing for 4 to 6 minutes or until dough is developed.
- Scale at 60 grams each and rest for 10 minutes.
- Add chilled butter filling into the prepared dough.
- Fully proof and pipe Coffee Boy Topping in a circular manner covering 2/3 of the top surface.
- Bake at 180°C for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together and chill before using.
- Fill into prepared soft bun dough.
- Cream softened Bakels Dairy Blend for 5 minutes on medium speed. Scrape down.
- Add whole egg and mix for another 30 seconds.
- Add Apito Expresso Paste. Mix well.
- Add Fino Coffee Boy Part 2 and mix for 20 seconds on low speed or until well incorporated.
- Pipe on top of the dough before baking.