Coffee Cake Rings and Sticky Buns
How to do it:
1. Mix bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast and Lecitem Supreme for 30 seconds on low speed.
2. Mix sugar, egg, evaporated milk and water.
3. Add the liquid to dry ingredients. Mix for 2 minutes on low speed.
4. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and Rotitex, continue mixing until fully developed.
5. Weigh 300g for coffee cake ring and 30g for sticky buns.
For Coffee Cake Ring:
1. Sheet the dough into rectangular shape.
2. Spread the filling and roll like a “baston”.
3. Shape into a ring, rest the dough for 30 minutes and make a cut around the ring.
4. Proof and bake at 180°C. Brush with glaze (optional).
For Sticky Buns:
1. Divide dough into 30-g pieces.
2. Form into a ball and deposit on greased ensaymada tins.
3. Proof and bake at 180°C.
4. Put topping on sticky buns after baking.
Topping of Sticky Buns:
1. Dissolve brown sugar in water and let boil until solution becomes sticky.
Yield: Coffee Ring Cake: 6 pieces x 300g; Sticky Buns: 66 pieces x 30g