Cookies N’ Cream Cake
How to do it:
1. Blend Fino Chocolate Cake Mix and Butta Butteroil Substitute for 1 minute at 1st speed.
2. Add water and eggs, mix for 4 minutes at 2nd speed.
3. Deposit in a 5 x 2½ inch round pan, greased and lined with wax paper.
4. Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes or until done.
5. Remove from pan when warm. Cool.
6. Cut into two layers.
7. Spread icing in 1 layer then cover with second layer. Top cake with icing as desired.
1. In separate bowl, whip Whip Brite Powder, fresh milk and confectioner's sugar for 3 minutes, then fold in crushed Oreo cookies.
Yield: 1 x 5-inch round cake