Cranberry Double Chocolate Bark
How to do it:
1. Melt NT White Chocolate. Save a few grams for drizzling later. Pour the rest of the chocolate into a 9” x 9” pan. Spread in an even layer.
2. Once chocolate is 90% set, pour over Les Fruits 50% Cranberry on top.
3. Melt NT Light Chocolate and pour over the Les Fruits and spread evenly.
4. Once chocolate is 90% set, scatter chopped cashews.
5. Once set completely, drizzle the remaining melted NT White Chocolate on top.
6. Place in the refrigerator or cool at room temp until set. Then break into barks.
Yield: 9” x 9” chocolate (to be broken into barks)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City