How to do it:
1. Mix together all dry ingredients in a spiral mixer for 30 seconds on low speed.
2. Add cold water and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add olive oil and mix on high speed for 8-12 minutes or until dough is fully developed.
4. Ferment dough for 45-60 minutes in a well-oiled bowl.
5. Scale dough into 925 grams and place in a well-oiled rectangular pan.
6. Gently flatten dough using fingertips.
7. Proof for 40-60 minutes.
8. Brush with olive oil and dock with fingers.
9. Sprinkle dried rosemary herbs and add Les Fruits 50% Cranberry on top.
10. Bake at 220°C with steam for 15 minutes.
11. Open the vent and continue baking at 180-200°C for another 15 minutes.
Yield: 2 pieces Rectangular Focaccia
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City