How to do it:
1. Mix bread flour, all purpose flour, fresh milk, water and Bakels Instant Yeast in a spiral mixer for 3 minutes at low speed.
2. Ferment for 2 hours.
3. Mix bread flour, all purpose flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, Lecitex Bread Improver, sugar, salt, fresh milk, water, egg yolk, Bakels Shortening, margarine and fermented sponge in a spiral mixer for 2 minutes at low speed and 5 minutes at high speed.
4. Rest for 10 minutes.
5. Scale dough into 400 g pieces.
6. Mold into loaf bread shape.
7. Proof for 3 hours.
8. Bake at 180°C for 10-15 minutes.
Yield: 2 loaves