Cream Cheese Fruit Cake
How to do it:
1. Cream Butta Butteroil Substitute, cream cheese, Ovalett Cake Emulsifier and sugar in a mixing bowl until smooth and light in color.
2. Add eggs and mix until fluffy.
3. Add the dry ingredients and blend until smooth.
4. Add brandy and mix until it is absorbed by the batter.
5. Stir in prunes and glazed fruits.
6. Pour batter in an 8-in. round pan, greased and lined with wax paper.
7. Bake at 180°C for 2½ hours.
8. Cover hot cake tightly with foil and cool in pan.
Yield: 1 x 8-inch round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City