Creamy Red Velvet Pineapple Cake
How to do it:
1. Place all ingredients, except pineapple chunks, in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix on low speed for 1 minute using a paddle. Scrape down.
3. Mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
4. Add pineapple chunks while mixing on low speed for 30 seconds.
5. Deposit batter in an 8” round pan.
6. Bake at 180°C for 45-60 minutes.
1. Combine Whip Brite and cold water in a mixing bowl. Mix on high speed for 5 minutes using a wire whisk.
2. Heat Bakels Heat &Pour White Chocolate Truffle for 30 seconds in a microwave oven. Cool slightly and fold in the Whip Brite mixture.
1. Cut cake horizontally into 2 layers.
2. Put pineapple slices in between the layers.
3. Cover the cake with icing and decorate as desired.
Yield: 1 x 8” round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City