Creamy Salted Egg Sauce
How to do it:
1. In a clean bowl, whisk Bakels Golden Sauce and fresh milk until well incorporated. Set aside.
2. In a sauce pan, heat Dairy Blend and curry powder on medium heat. Add Golden Sauce-milk mixture and let it simmer.
3. In a separate bowl, temper egg yolk with a little amount of heated milk mixture. Pour back into the sauce pan and simmer on low heat until slightly thickened. (coating consistency)
4. Strain through a fine sieve, and let it cool.
• Tossed with crispy fried chicken wings
• Tossed with or served on the side of cooked prawns
• Dip for fries or potato chips
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City