Crisp French Sticks and Rolls
How to do it:
1. Place bread flour, Bakels Crusty Bread Concentrate, Bakels Instant Yeast and water in a spiral mixer. Develop dough thoroughly.
2. Allow to recover 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Divide and mold as desired.
4. Proof in a fairly dry proofer, then bake with plenty of steam at 230°C.
5. Open vent for last 5-10 minutes of baking to enhance the crisp crust.
Yield: 10 x 150-g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City