Crispy Meal Piaya
How to do it:
1. Mix all dry ingredients in Group 1. Add water and continue mixing for 3 minutes on low speed.
2. Add Bakels Shortening, shift to high speed and mix until fully developed.
3. Divide dough into four equal parts. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
4. While resting the dough, mix Group 2 and divide into four equal parts.
5. Sheet dough, spread Group 2 and mold.
6. Allow dough to rest for 5 minutes.
7. Flatten dough using a rolling pin. Spread Group 3 on the dough and mold.
8. Cut dough into 20g pieces and form into balls.
9. Flatten using a rolling pin and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
10. Bake at 220°C for 15 minutes.
Yield: 90 x 20-g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City