Croissant aux Canneberge
How to do it:
Dough 1 and Dough 2:
1. Prepare two doughs (plain dough/dough 1 and colored dough/dough 2. Mix all ingredients except for the roll in fat.
2. Mix for 2 minutes low speed and 3 minutes high speed.
3. Remove dough from the bowl, sheet to a rectangular shape and rest dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes under plastic cover.
4. Pin out on bench to 100 mm thickness.
5. Place roll-in fat on half the dough and fold over.
6. Give three (3) half turns with resting period in the chiller between turns.
7. For the final sheeting, put dough 2 on top of dough 1. Then sheet until 3mm thickness.
8. Cut into triangles 100 mm along base, 150 mm along other two sides.
9. Roll up from the base and shape into a crescent shape.
10. Dry proof and bake at 200°C for approximately 15 minutes.
1. Make a syrup. Place Sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to boil until soft boil.
2. Remove from the saucepan then add Les Fruit Cranberry 50%
3. Place in a piping bag.
1. Create a hole on the base of the baked croissant.
2. Pipe 15-20g filling.
3. Decorate as desired.
Yield: 34 pieces