Crusty Clover Bread
How to do it:
1. Combine bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, Bakels Crusty Bread Concentrate and Fino Rye Base.
2. Dissolve brown sugar and salt in water and combine with flour mixture.
3. Mix for 2 minutes at low speed then mix for another 6 minutes at high speed or until fully developed.
4. Scale into 370g pieces.
5. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
6. Flatten 3 sides of the dough with rolling pin. Brush the flattened dough with egg wash and fold back on the top of the dough.
7. Brush top with eggwash and dredge with Fino Rye base.
8. Proof with the top dough facing down on the tray.
9. When ready for baking, turn the dough with the folded portion facing up.
10. Bake with steam at 200°C for 25-30 minutes.
Yield: 5 x 370g