How to do it:
1. Combine cake flour, Balec powder, Bakels Baking Powder, PreserV and salt in a bowl and set aside.
2. Combine water and condensed milk in a bowl and set aside.
3. On low speed, cream sugar, Butta Butteroil Substitute, Bakels Shortening and Ovalett.
4. Add whole eggs one at time, continue mixing until light and fluffy.
5. Alternately add dry and liquid ingredients, scrape down and mix until blended.
6. Deposit in cupcake pan lined with paper cups.
7. Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
Yield: 52 pieces x 35g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City