Dark Chocolate Truffle Cake
How to do it:
1. In a separate bowl, hand mix evaporated milk, water and Bakels Alkalized Cocoa Powder with a wire whisk. Set aside.
2. Cream Bakels Dairy Blend and sugar in a mixing bowl with paddle attachment for 10 minutes.
3. Add eggs one at a time.
4. Change to whisk attachment, and alternately mix in the rest of the dry and wet ingredients.
5. Add the milk-cocoa mixture.
6. Mix in low speed for 5-7 minutes at medium speed.
7. Deposit the batter into a greased 4-inch cake pan.
8. Bake at 170-175oC.
9. Set aside and cool down.
Buttercream/ Crumb Coat:
1. Cream Bakels Dairy Blend and powdered sugar for 10-15 minutes or until light and fluffy.
2. Set aside.
Dark Chocolate Ganache:
1. Boil the heavy cream and pour onto the Bakels Pettina Non-Temp Dark Chocolate.
2. Add softened Bakels Dairy Blend and mix until smooth in consistency.
1. Cut the cake base into 3 layers.
2. Spread the Les Fruits Cranberry 50% onto each layer as filling.
3. Cover the cake with prepared buttercream frosting.
4. Freeze overnight.
5. Glaze with Dark Chocolate Ganache.
6. Decorate as desired.