Date Fruit Purse
How to do it:
1. Bring to boil and reduce dates, water and Apito Espresso Paste.
2. For the custard filling, combine Bakels Bake Stable Custard Mix and water in the mixer. Mix until smooth and even.
3. Melt Bakels Margarine.
1. Get 2 pieces of lumpia wrapper (total of 15 grams) and brush them with melted Bakels Margarine.
2. Pipe 50g of custard at the center of the wrapper and put 20 g of dates.
3. Wrap in the filling (as if your making a purse) and put it in the silicon muffin molds.
4. Bake @ 200°C for 10 -12 min.
5. Serve with Diamond Glaze Dark Chocolate and powdered sugar while warm.
Yield: 8 piececs