How to do it:
1. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix into a well-developed dough.
2. Cover and rest dough for 10 minutes.
3. Sheet dough and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Using a dough cutter, cut to approximately 30g each.
5. Place on a tray lined with plastic sheet.
6. Proof for 40 minutes.
7. Remove from proofer and dry for 20 minutes.
8. Fry at 180°C for 60 seconds on one side and another 60 seconds on the other side.
9. Dust the top with Fino Dusting Sugar, approximately 2g per donut.
Yield: 8 pieces x 80 g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City