How to do it:
1. Combine flour and Bakels Cake Concentrate. Set aside.
2. Dissolve Balec in water (1).
3. Dissolve sugar and Balec solution in water.
4. Add Bakels Margarine Special and Bakels Shortening to the liquids.
5. Blend well by hand but do not overmix.
6. Divide the batter into 2 portions. Add Apito Ube Paste (or Apito Chocolate Paste) to 1 portion. Leave the other portion plain.
7. Using a piping bag with a star tip, pipe batter onto an ungreased baking tray.
8. Sprinkle sugar on top before baking.
9. Bake at 200°C.
10. Spread Bakels Dulce de Leche in between 2 cookies.
Yield: 28 pieces x 20g batter (14 sandwiched pieces)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City