Double Chocolate Biscotti
How to do it:
1. Using a paddle, mix all ingredients until well blended. Do not overmix.
2. Press dough into an ungreased 8-in square pan.
3. Freeze for 30 minutes..
4. Divide dough into 4 and roll into round logs.
5. Slightly flatten the logs then brush with 50% water and 50% whole eggs.
6. Sprinkle with refined sugar.
7. Place on greased flat trays. Bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes.
8. Remove from pan and cool. Slice vertically into 2.
9. Re-bake biscotti with cut side up at 180°C for 12-15 minutes.
10. Remove from pan and cool.
Yield: 73 x 10-g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City