Double Chocolate Cookies
How to do it:
1. Combine flour, Bakels Alkalized Cocoa Powder and Bakels Cake Concentrate. Set aside.
2. Mix butter, sugar, and eggs in a bowl using a paddle on medium speed until fluffy.
3. Gradually add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until well incorporated. Stir in Fino Dark Chocolate Chips.
4. Using a small ice cream scooper, deposit cookie dough on ungreased flat trays.
5. Bake at 180°C for 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet.
Yield: 4 dozen cookies
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City