Double Chocolate Raspberry Cake Mousse
How to do it:
1. Blend Fino Chocolate Cake Mix, Ovalett and Butta Butteroil Substitute for 1 minute at low speed.
2. Add eggs and water, mix at second speed for 4 minutes.
3. Deposit in a 6” ring mold.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180°C. Cool.
1. Combine Whip Brite, cold water, and all purpose cream in the mixing bowl.
2. Whip on high speed for 5 minutes using a wire whisk.
3. Dissolve Saphire Neutral in hot water while heating the solution in a stove. Bring the solution to a boil. Once small bubbles appear in the solution, you may turn off the heat.
4. Fold the Saphire solution in the Whip Brite mixture until homogeneous.
5. Fold in Bakels Alkalized Cocoa Powder until uniform in color. Fold in 100 gms Les Fruits Raspberry until well combined. Set aside.
1. Place cake inside the ring and spread 100 gms of Les Fruits Raspberry on top of the cake.
2. Deposit mousse on top of the cake. Freeze.
3. Unmold frozen cake and apply Diamond Glaze Chocolate on top.
4. Decorate as desired.
Yield: 1 x 6” cake