Dreamy Chocnut x Banana Cake
How to do it:
1. In a stand mixer with paddle attachment, mix all wet ingredients (except oil) on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add mashed bananas, Bakels Muffin Mix, baking soda and Chocnut, and mix on medium speed for 5 minutes.
3. Slowly add the corn oil while mixing on low speed for 1 minute.
4. Deposit batter on greased and lined 6-inch round pans.
5. Bake for 40-50 minutes at 180oC.
6. Set aside and let it cool before adding the filling.
1. Mix Bakels Bake-Stable Custard Mix and water. Set aside. (Note: water may be increased up to 2 parts to 1 part custard mix)
2. In a separate mixing bowl and with a paddle attachment, beat Bakels Whipping Cream for 3 minutes.
3. Slowly add cold water while mixing on low speed. Change to whisk attachment and whip for 5 minutes.
4. Add the custard mixture and mix for another 3 minutes on high speed (or until desired consistency is achieved.)
5. Transfer into a Bakels Ultra Clear Piping Bag.
1. Slice the cooled cake in half to make 2 layers.
2. Pipe the custard frosting evenly onto the 1st layer.
3. Arrange the banana slices and Chocnut.
4. Place the 2nd layer on top.
5. Pipe more custard frosting.
6. Decorate with banana chips and crushed Chocnut.
7. Drizzle with Diamond Glaze Toffee Caramel.
Yield: 2 x 6-inch round cakes