How to do it:
1. Mix bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, Lecitem Supreme, buttermilk, sugar and salt on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add water and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Rotitex and mix on high speed for about 8 minutes or until dough is developed.
4. Scale to 400g. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Sheet and place filling (approximately 125g). Mold into loaf shape then proof.
6. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes. Remove immediately from the pan and let cool completely before packing.
1. Cook Les Fruits Apple in a saucepan until thick in consistency.
3. Add 3rd class flour, sugar and cinnamon powder and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
Yield: 4 x 400-g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City