Flourless Chocolate Raspberry Cake
How to do it:
1. Place whole eggs (in their shells) in a bowl filled with hot water for 10 minutes.
2. Melt Fino Dark Chocolate Buttons and butter using a double boiler. Cool at room temperature, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
3. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, whip at high speed for 5 minutes or until triple in volume, pale yellow, light and spongy, and thick enough to hold a very soft peak.
4. Add ¼ of the egg mixture to the cooled chocolate. Gently combine by hand using a whisk, just to lighten the chocolate mixture. Add the remaining eggs and fold them in with a large rubber spatula.
5. Deposit into a greased 8” round pan. Place the pan into a larger pan filled with 1” hot water.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool. Refrigerate.
7. Top with Les Fruits Raspberry. Glaze with Saphire Neutral solution. Refrigerate before serving.
1. Combine Saphire Neutral and water in a saucepan.
2. Heat until small bubbles form.
Yield: 1 x 8-inch round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City