French Apple Crumble Cheesecake
How to do it:
1. Combine crushed graham crackers, World Compound Butter and sugar and mix until homogeneous.
2. Press onto the bottom of a 6” ring mold.
3. Set aside.
1. Combine Pettina Classic Cheesecake Mix and water in a mixing bowl. Using a wire whisk, mix on high speed for 1 minute. Scrape down.
2. Mix on high speed for 3-4 minutes or until light.
1. Combine all ingredients except for butter.
2. Gradually pour the melted butter and slowly crumb the mixture manually.
3. Spread the mixture evenly on a flat sheet.
4. Bake at 180°C for 10-15 minutes.
1. Pour half of the cheesecake mixture on the crust.
2. Put half of Les Fruits Apple.
3. Repeat steps 1-2.
4. Chill to set.
5. Top with streusel.
Yield: 1 x 6” cake