How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients in a spiral mixer for 4 minutes at low speed and 4 minutes at high
speed or until developed.
2. Bulk ferment for 90 minutes at room temperature in an oiled container.
3. Scale the dough into 400g each.
4. Rest for 15 minutes.
5. Mold into elongated shape
6. Dry proof for 30-45 minutes.
8. Bake at 240°C with steam.
9. Open damper after 20 minutes of baking then continue baking until golden brown.
Yield: 2 pcs
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City