Fruit and Nut Choco Bread Roll
How to do it:
1. Place all ingredients except Bakels Shortening, Butta Butteroils Substitute, and Fino Dark Chocolate Chips in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Bakels Shortening and Butta Butteroils Substitute. Mix on high speed until 90% developed.
3. Add Fino Dark Chocolate Chips (from Group 1) and mix on high speed until fully developed.
4. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Sheet dough to about ½ inch thick.
6. Spread Les Fruits Raspberry on the dough. Sprinkle Fino Dark Chocolate Chips (from Group 2) and half of the cashew nuts.
7. Roll the dough from long end and seal.
8. Grind the remaining half of the cashew nuts.
9. Dredge rolled dough in ground cashew nuts and cut crosswise.
10. Arrange dough pieces in a rectangular pan.
11. Proof and bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
1. Cream Bakels Margarine Special and cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy.
2. Add refined sugar and mix on medium speed until homogeneous.
3. Spread on top of the baked rolls.
Yield: 11 pieces x 100g dough