Fruit Cross Buns
How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients except the World Compound Butter and mix at medium speed for 5 minutes.
2. Add the World Compound Butter and mix again until the dough is well incorporated.
3. Remove from the mixing bowl and allow the dough to recover for 10 minutes.
4. Scale by 45 grams then round. Rest the dough for another 15 minutes.
6. Brush with egg wash and bake at 180°C until done.
7. Glaze with Diamond Glaze Neutral and pipe the Diamond Glaze White in a
crisscross motion on top.
Yield: 34 pieces x 45 grams