Fruit-Filled Cloverleaf Bread
How to do it:
1. Place all purpose flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, Lecitem Supreme, CSP 60, water, sugar, salt and egg yolks in a mixing bowl and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and develop dough thoroughly.
3. Remove from mixing bowl and rest dough for 10 minutes.
4. Scale dough into 10 grams each. Form into small balls. Place 3-5 pieces in well-greased muffin pans.
5. Brush with evaporated milk-egg wash to improve color.
7. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
8. Pipe-in approximately 3-5g Unifil Blueberry into the dough using a syringe.
Yield: 64 x 30-g dough or 38 x 50-g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City